Beautiful Doe Pic

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Man you're getting good colors, can I "borrow" that pix for the Photo Contest Best Doe Pix?  :E

Tinhorn

Stickbow

Reaction score
Tinhorn,

Yeah, ain't she a "purty" one? It IS on of my best pics for quality yet. Hadn't even thought about the contest.

Simply a combination of Kodak Gold 400 film, using UV filters instead of plain glass, and the sun BEHIND the camera.....Oh Yeah, and lots and lots and LOTS of luck!!!

Happy Home-Brewin'.....
>>>===Ron===<>

Stickbow

Reaction score
Richard,

Thanks. I'm using 30mm UV filters for both my lens & flash windows. So far, I am very satisified with my pics using them.

Possum

Reaction score
What would happen if I retrofitted the UV filter on top of my existing glass?  Would it work?  By the way, Super nice doe pic.

gizz

Reaction score
Nice job and good idea on the 30mm UV filter's.
I may have to give it a try.

Stickbow

Reaction score
Possum,

I don't see why it wouldn't work. They are designed to screw-on over a camera lens, so I don't think it would hurt to give it a try.

Be sure and post if it works....I'm sure there would be plenty of interest.

Buckoholic

Reaction score
Hey she's a beauty Queen. She looks a little snobby with her nose stuck up in the air. Great picture.
Thanks for sharing that with us.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Nice pic Stickbow. Sometimes the animals follow the script and pose just right. And sometimes we get the butt with the head down shots too.

Possum, on the retrofit of a UV filter over glass. I would change out the glass. The reason is glass comes in different qualities and some of it causes harsh colors. Putting a UV lens over  bad glass wouldn't help any and would defeat the advantage of the UV glass bringing out the blue skies and other colors.

Top Bottom