For Sale Beeman Kodiak - English Made - One Owner $700 w/ Scope

basalt

Reaction score
Sacramento Area- For sale is my Beeman Kodiak in .25 Cal. I am the original owner and purchased from the Beeman Santa Rosa store in the early '90s. Scope (Bushnell 4-12 w/ parallax adj 30' - infinity) was purchased and installed there as well.

This is an English made version, not from Turkey. These are very high quality and becoming very rare. It has been sitting in the safe for 15 years. Less than a tin of pellets through it. I brought it out last month, fire about 20 pellets and decided I'm just not an airgun guy. I hate to have it sit in the safe another 15 years.

Rifle is in Excellent condition. Barrel, bluing, stock, and scope are in excellent shape. There is a mark on the left side of stock clearly visible in the pictures. The mark is a depression, not a scratch, but the finish is discolored in part of it. Includes 2 tins H&N Crow Magnum, 1 Tin H&N Kodiak, and One tin (100) Eujin 38 grn pellets.

$700 -Shipping is $50 as I will not ship without a case, so it is included in shipping price ($20 for case $30 for shipping). Paypal, M.O. or cash in hand.

Pics Here:
Beeman Kodiak - English Made - One Owner $700 w/ Scope - Calguns.net

k_rad

Reaction score
What are the regs. on airguns? Do you need to do FFL? Where can you use this and not a rimfire? What are the advantages?

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom