Before & After II

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing like the big boys below but I believe this qualifies as a before and after.  Never did see the big ones I have pics of.  

Todd

bigmandude

Reaction score
Congratulations Todd,

I know how hard you've been hunting lately (through your archery log).  i dont know bout everyone else but i consider that a dandy buck, especially for a bow.  ive been holding out on one almost identical to yours for my 8 year old. this weekend is youth hunting only here, and i want it to be his first deer.  if so i will place here and he may become our youngest before and after post...  

gizz

Reaction score
Not sure if they're the same Todd, those brow tines don't look like they match? I could be wrong though, lord knows i've been wrong many times before. Nice job on the buck regardless.
gizz

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
You know Gizz... you just might be right.  Don't let it go to your head or nothing though. :smile-big-blue:

I came across this other pic.

It looks like the rack it too tall too compared to the one I shot.  I originally though about the tine being a little longer but though maybe it was just the velvet.  Who knows?

I'll have to look over some more pics.  

Todd

wvhunter

Reaction score
I don't think it is the same buck, but you bagged a nice one nonetheless.  I am more than just a little green with envy :smiley-thumbs-up: .

Congrats on a nice buck.

Possum

Reaction score
I think it is another buck unless the left browtine is broken since the velvet stage.  Great buck especially with a bow.  I tried the bowhunting but decided I did not have the patience.  I bought a Contender instead.  Maybe one day I will try the bow again.  More power to you!

Top Bottom