Before & After

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I got this buck the 3rd day of general gun season.

I had seen him one other time during bow but couldn't get a shot. At the time I didn't think I would take him with a gun but I changed my mind.

Before

After

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Nice buck,Congrats!!! i would have taken him also if this helps you feel better about shooting such a teeny weeny buck :smile-big-blue:

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Ain't Bad!

I like the way you created the Photo Setup on your truck.....

Tinhorn

StringShooter

Reaction score
Nice deer. I'm still trying to get more before shots to have a chance at an after shot.

Stever

Reaction score
Congrats and Nice.
We have a buck in my area that is known as the grey ghost. 15 plus pts. He NEVER shows in day light. Wife has seen him but not I. Just finished home brew camera and I can't wait to start learning about his habitat before next year. If I am as lucky I will get a before and after like yours.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Tinhorn >> ??? not sure what you mean about photo set up.
Did I do something wrong? I usually like to take them home and do the pic's in the back yard but I didn't have the luxory this time.

Fubar

Reaction score
Arrowhead  Congratulations! Nice buck. Thanx for sharing the pics with us.             Fubar

gizz

Reaction score
Nice Job arrowhead! I remember those before pics by the way. This before/after stuff is gettin kinda coooool!
Hmmm, I've got a lot of bear pics and bear season starts on Monday here in PA. Wonder If'n i'd be able to tell which one I got, assuming I'll get one.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Arrowhead

What I mean is the buck ain't bad and I like how you displayed the deer, no tongue hanging out and no blood, etc.  I think it's an excellent pix and you did a good job on the pose.....

See Ya!

Tinhorn

Possum

Reaction score
Super nice buck.  It is so great to get him on cam and then harvest him.  Good job!

Arrowhead

Reaction score
TH >> Gotcha. Thanks. I actually had to wipe blood off his nose. I don't like to see too much in the pic's myself.

The reason I asked was. Last year I met a friend at a gas station with a real nice buck and took a pick in the back of his pick up. Some guy in another forum took exception to taking pic's in the back of truck's. Thought they should be displayed better.

I really like to take them in my back yard in the nice grassy area, but I cannot always do it that way.
Anyway, thanks for the compliments.

And thanks for helping me be able to take a before and after pic.

Top Bottom