Benelli Warranty

Limited Out

I have owned Benelli guns since the early 90s. My son and I own four Benelli shotguns, three SBEs and a Super Sport. I just made my first warranty claim on the Super Sports that I have owned for the last 5 years. This gun has shot 3k rounds to date, hunting and shooting clays. Benelli's customer service is outstanding. I needed a couple of the parts that make up the ComforTec stock. After contacting Benelli the replacement parts arrived in two days, no questions asked, no sending the complete gun to the East coast, no proof that the parts were defective. My word was good enough! That's Customer Service you don't see a lot of today!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

That’s what customer service is all about, good for u limited out, doesn’t that blow your mind that it was drama free.
Not a gunner anymore but I grew up hunting with guns before I found my true passion for hunting with a bow. Being Italian my Dad and his brother my uncle both had high end Benelli’s when I was growing up in the 60’s. My dad had a Goldsnipe and my uncle had the Silverssnipe, they both over under shotguns. I will never forget the first time my dad let me shoot his Benelli over under I was 10 yrs old in 1967 we were on our 50 acre farm out in the back field they were shooting clay traps and I was begging my dad to let me try and shoot his over under and he was being reluctant probably knowing it was going to kick me on my A$$ so he gave in and handed me that beast it was heavy for me and long stock and barrel and he said hold it tight to my shoulder
, very tight and of course u know what happened next, I pulled the trigger and bam I was on my A$$ and I thought my shoulder blew off and I was never going to hear again....lol of course my uncle and him got a chuckle out of it, and it wasn’t till I was almost 16 that I would decide to ever ask to shoot it again, got my respect! for my16 birthday he bought me my first shotgun that was a Browning 16 gauge semi automatic, that I could handle and killed a few deer, rabbit and pheasant with it while growing up on the farm, it was a sweet shooting shotgun, those are great memories and the good old days as a gunner till I fell into Bow Madness and never looked back to shooting or hunting with a gun agian.....tra

Limited Out

That's a Great Story. I don't remember the first shotgun I shot. I know it wasn't a Benelli. Fish On!!

Planetcat

Wow! That is good to know. I have two R1’s - a 14 year old one, and a new one with comfortech. Peace of mind is nice every now and then.

Limited Out

Additional follow up. One of the warranty parts I needed was on back order en route from Italy. The Benelli warranty folks sent me a used part so I could keep using the gun until this new replacement part arrived. It showed up today, again outstanding customer service!

Top Bottom