best (toughest) loop material?

bobby7321

Reaction score
my dad keeps chewing through his loops. and its not the release, we've tried 3 different ones, same result.

looking to see if there is a extra-strength loop material out there??

dwagoner

Reaction score
i use BCY 2.0mm stuff that i buy from a seller on AT and it lasts just fine, good price too under$5 for 3 feet to your door, one color or 3 colors with 1ft each. what kind are you using right now? and release?

if your interested search for "REDHDCHARM" on yahoo and youll find alot of the forums she sells her stuff at, top notch seller with fast shipping.

bobby7321

Reaction score
thanks. I'm on AT also, is that their user name on AT?

I am not sure what I am using now. I ordered some stuff from a shop a while ago, and I simply asked for 3 feet of loop material. It just came in a plastic unmarked bag so I have no idea.

DWarcher

Reaction score
Lancaster Archery also sells the BCY for $1/foot...pretty much any color you want.

dwagoner

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bobby7321 @ Mar 26 2008, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
thanks. I'm on AT also, is that their user name on AT?[/b]
yes it is classifieds under strings just put in redhdcharm and youll find here thread, she also adds some sample colors usually 2 more and enough for 2 more loops, so you can get about 8-10 out of one order i have alot

brave52000

Reaction score
Just got a Winner's Choice D-Loop put on, it is very rigid and it burns very good. Seems like it's gonna be some sturdy stuff.

dwagoner

Reaction score
how much of the loop material did you get? how much was it? if its WC im sure its a bit pricey

brave52000

Reaction score
I got one WC D-Loop put on, and then two extra pre-cut pieces. They were $6 a piece from Wilderness Archery. $6 is high for one 4 1/2 piece, but considering how often I end up replacing them it's not too bad if you think about it in that context.

dwagoner

Reaction score
WOW $6 for a piece, im very happy with the bcy stuff i get from AT, she always gives some samples so it comes out with enough to make 8-10 loops, plus i use it for my draw cord on my drop away. Im done with using metal loops, ive seen them hit strings and they also slow down fps enough. I have used a peep aligner before but not anymore, i get quality strings so peep rotation is very very little.

Railguner

Reaction score
Hi-Seas Grand Slam Premium Fishing Leader - 100 yds - 300 lb - $18.99

How many loops you think you can make outta that? WR

Advertisement

Top Bottom