better choice: Infinity Jr. or Canon Owl PF date ???

schnide

Reaction score
I was just wondering what is the beter choice for camera selection??? Infinity Jr. or Canon Owl PF date.
Built one with the Pf date so far and have 2 more in construction.  I was just curious about comparison if one has more functionality and ease of integration pros over the other aside from the cost issue.

shadow

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken the Owl PF is a stronger flash for night Pics.  I think ****** or Hag may know more?

davered1

Reaction score
good thing about the infinity you can make a basic camera out of it and runthe auto switch for a second delay without ever worrying about it holding the shutter down to long and locking up camera. Owl PF can go about 3 minutes, you can hold down the shutter for 10 minutes on a infinity jr and it won't lock up!!

Arch might have something to say about the jr.'s he used to use them in all his cameras.

schnide

Reaction score
thanks for the input, I found a couple infinity jr on clearance for under $25 new so i may try the next cam with one of those
hope to have photos from my first completed cam this week.

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi schnide,
That's a tough question.  They are both good cams.  The OwlPF has the greater flash range and lots of 'tech support' here on the forum.  The InfinityJR is quick to snap a pic, fairly compact, great low-power consumption (and it's black).  One problem I encountered with them is that they have a fairly high early-life failure rate.  Around 10% suffered some major problems within the first month or two.

Can't belive you found some new!!??  Is this the same Infinity JR shown on my site??
http://archilochus.netfirms.com/49-425.html
Check the "inside view" link.  That's the Infinity JR cam type I've used.

schnide

Reaction score
Yeah, its the same camera.  A few are new and the others are new display case models.  I bought one so far, and debating on buy up the rest of them seeing how they are that cheap.

Top Bottom