Big Arizona Buck Pic

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I saw this pic over on Monster Muleys.com. Lv2Hnt posted it but said it wasn't his cam. Anybody recognize the pic or buck?

gizz

Reaction score
I think i saw him the other day in the woods but I passed on him - figured he needed another year :wink-yellow:

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Looks like he's having problems holding his head up.

Is that the buck from Saskman's tagline?

I'm surpeised he doesn't walk with his hind legs off the ground.

bigmandude

Reaction score
OK you guys are startin to scare me now!

please tell me this is fake or either near some nuclear plant someplace,

i blew this photo up on photoshop and if it is a fake it is a darned good one...anybody know hmm....where this was taken, exactly?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
It's a legit Arizona buck, notice the guzzler in the desert the buck is coming in for a drink. Arizona is famous for 30+ inch wide racks.

Fubar and me have set up some cams on guzzlers in Arizona but there are two major problems to deal with. Since the west is very dry and it's a good place to set up a blind, many hunters check guzzlers. It's legal in Arizona while in California you have to stay 400 yards from one to stay legal so the animals can get a drink without being bothered.

Second problem is all the animals come to get a drink which is cool, except the guzzlers draw all the tweety birds and crows tec.. The last film I had done was all full of birds over just one day. Need to narrow the PIR beam or figure something else out.

younghunter

Reaction score
That picture is very familiar, will try to find out some info on it in a couple days.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Spectr17

Maybe use a cam with an MS20 PIR with the Photo-Eye circuit made adjustable (so it really works) and get pix's of deer and other nocturnal animals while Tweety is napping

Tinhorn

coyote

Reaction score
To heck with the lil' buck ...explain this "Guzzler" system to me....yoteee'
BTW.Is it full of growth hormones???

Latest Posts

Top Bottom