Big Bear Lake 3

Hunt Crazy In Ca

Reaction score
Well boys HAD to do it again.......about 40 again had to get off the water early to got to lil bros football allstar game, later in the day but we managed to slay a few....lol!!!!

Ow has anyone else gone into the marina called pine Knott up there?.....If so be ready to Get it on and not with the carp either...LOL
dude, this guys comes around the corner on a boat and is like" no bow fishing in here, this is privite property" so me I have to say somthing...I say "well thats cool but you dont own the water and were not touching you F&*%@#! docks" so he then said" you leave right now or ill have your boat out of the water and in my storage in 10 min!!!!" wow ok.....I said"ok thats fine come on over and get it".....LOL!!!!....he added"dude im going to kick your ass:.....LOL......LOL.....LOL "I had to say " bring it dont sing it".......LOL....he then got on his phone and sped away I hung around and went down a few more rows but nothing happened, I was really hopin lake patrol was going to come by, cause there is no way they can kick you out of there.....well if you all go in there he is a fat middle aged man with a FEW teeth, tell him i said hi......LOL.....better yet ill be up there again next weekend to probly, Ill stop in and say hi.....LOL

any way here is a few pics..

Attachments

YOUNG BUCK

Banned
Reaction score
Ha haaa lmao..."bring it dont sing it" lol!!!! Funny shit right there. Sounds like that made your lil chubby, toofless tree hugger change his mind. Good for you and good shooting!
YB

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
How about this one... Better slow your roll before you loose your grill! (oh wait I think he already did)

dwagoner

Reaction score
nice slaying there bruce!!! When you gonna hook me up and take me with ya? ill handle that fool for you no sweat LOL

Top Bottom