Big Bear lake trny

DMC

Reaction score
Ok guys who in Ca. is going to step up and take out the ariz. boys this yr?

Now for full disclousure I know the ariz. crew and wish them well but they are in our house and someone needs to take them out. I have not been able to go down there to do it or I would. So someone come on here and give me your asurance that you will give them a run for their money.

YOUNG BUCK

Banned
Reaction score
I GUARANTEE my crew and I will give the AZ. boys a run for their money. We haven't shot the tournament yet but have Bowfished Big Bear enough to know where they hang and how to get them, lots of them!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
RVking had a couple hunnert pounds just from the shore last year to take 3rd I think it was. Git him in a boat and see what he can do

My partner got married and I don't think he can come out and play anymore so we're no threat this year unless I find another good shooter. Hint hint.

Gotta spank them Zonies, they're startin to think they own Big BEar.

DMC

Reaction score
Now this is what I want to here. Now you need to be able to shoot a solid 100 fish a day to really compete. So if you hae never done that get to it and prove to yourself you can do it. The first time is always the hardest after that it is like riding a bike.

Now until someone post up there pics of a boat load of fish. I am going to bet on Ariz.

Show me your ready.

carpholeo

Reaction score
its pretty hard to compete with those AZ boats, them things are the best shooting platforms Ive ever seen, and those guys dont miss much either.

Top Bottom