Big Horn Canyon Ranch

Irish Lad

Reaction score
Has anyone hunted this ranch in Riverside, Cal.?
If so, what was it like?
Thanks for any info.

Dakota

Reaction score
They are released barnyard animals.  No license required.

Chapped Lips

Reaction score
I been there a couple of times 1st time was good cuz there was alot of guys chasing the animals back and forth, second time was not so hot like Dakota said released animals. I just came from the Long Beach Tackle Show and they had a set up there with photos of Shaquille with big Hog. I don't think I'd go back.

Irish Lad

Reaction score
That's where I saw them. They told me the hogs are caught in Paso Robles and released here. Sounds like they were BSing me.

Bishop

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, Their B.S.ing you.  They buy their pigs from local ranches.  That's what the owner told me.  He also told me thats why you don't need a hunting license or pig tags to hunt his ranch.  Try that at another pig hunting operation.  
For the same money you can hunt the Pig-o-rama at Tejon Ranch, or hunt with the Williamson Brothers.  

Stryder

Reaction score
I was out there once with a buddy (not hunting!) and the animals wouldn't even move when they saw us. Just stood there, even the pigs would let us get within 10 ft or so. Don't waste your time. One time I saw a pig follow a hunter down the draw until the guy turned around and kicked it in the head.
                         Dennis

Top Bottom