Big time here.

JimBob

Reaction score
All right, move over!. The biggest baddest duck hunter on the west coast has arrived.

I shoot a big ol 10 gauge with heavi-shot. Been known to swat ducks at close to 150 yards with one shot. Old betsy has a 32 inch barrel that loves to reach out and touch the long ones. When I tag one it don't land in the decoys of the guys next to me, it lands in the decoys of the second group of guys down.

I got a 120 lb. chessie named Bulldozer that's so bull-headed he won't come back till he's got a duck in his mouth. When I send him out after one of my long range ducks he violates the no wake rule as he blasts through everybody's decoy spreads. One guy made the mistake of picking up one of my birds when it dropped out of the sky, dead into his decoy spread. He ended up having to buy a new pair of waders and Bulldozer still came back with the bird.

Let me tell you guys, when I blow my call the birds do back flips to get back to my decoys. I've been known to have ducks so mesmorized that they stay sitting on the water while we shoot them one at a time.

We got us a crank-operated moto setup with four spinning wings stacked on top of each other. We had to put a warning light on the top to warn aircraft. When ever we go hunting we bribe a kid into coming so he can work the crank for us.

Let's see you guys top that.     

(Edited by JimBob at 10:12 am on Sep. 26, 2001)

E A Hunt

Reaction score
I spose Bluing is near redding ?

If you shoot a 10 then you won't bother me none cause your sorry butt aint allowed  on a Valley refugh.
You are the greatest though Jay AAAAgh I mean JimBob

JimBob

Reaction score
My 10 is disguised as a 12. Never been stopped.

Bigger is.... better.

Duck Fan

Reaction score
Just remember that your "hand crank" moto setup is most likely considered "mechanical" in nature...so don't use before 12-1-01.

Better just let "your" wind power that wonderful setup you have.

Take care Jay...oops, JimBob
;-)

(Edited by Duck Fan at 12:31 pm on Sep. 26, 2001)

(Edited by Duck Fan at 12:33 pm on Sep. 26, 2001)

(Edited by Duck Fan at 12:34 pm on Sep. 26, 2001)

Jay

Reaction score
What's with you guys?

Every time some knucklehead starts posting you all thinks it's me. There otta be a law!

E A Hunt

Reaction score
You brought it on yourself Darth jay, Jay, Refugehunter, The artist formerly known as Refugehunter, Cootcreamer, Spoonsomthinwhatever, Jimbob.

Your skitzofrenisick.

Bigger and more is not better.

Please thank the shrink and the USFWS for ruining your day.

P.S.   It's probably your pal Scank stirrin your pot

Greenhead

Reaction score
Jimboob-
I've got a 65 lb. lab that'll skim over the water, grab my greenhead, leave your spoonie laying, and be back sitting on her tule seat before your fat, out-of-shape, crazed chessie can finish licking his testicles and figure out which way to go.

You got me beat on the 10 guage though. You must be one smart Jimboob, because I ain't never seen nobody pass off a 10 gauge shell as a 12 gauge shell. You sure your Daddy didn't say "Son, you can have my 410," instead of "Son, you can have my 10." Plus, why do you need the big gun if you can call ducks so dang good?

Finally, I believe your tale about shooting "ducks" on the water. How quick did the G&H's sink after you filled them with holes?

Now, do your homework, brush your teeth and don't forget your lunch money in the morning.

jerry d

Reaction score
JimBob,

Looks like you're "Da Man" since Scank's not around anymore.

Tell us some more about your expertise. Have you ever hunted with Yolo Chris and The Big Rig.

Man, you let go with that 10ga. cannon and the wind from it should keep your moto spinning for an hour!!! :pullshades:

JimBob

Reaction score
When ol' Betsy lets go it brings new meaning to the phrase "breaking the wind".

BullDozer's been running around the back forty with a piece of neoprene between his teeth. Makes me wonder if he'd rather retrieve other hunters than ducks.

Greeeeeeenhead: it looks like your finger got stuck on the "O" key. One too many there (OO). I sure like them but I don't have them. As far as my dog's balls go, I keep them in a little bag and he only gets to play with them when he's been good.

Whose this "Scanky" guy? Haven't seen him posting.

Top Bottom