bigbucks pics

bigbucks

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. I feel like part of the family. Got some pics posted at http:community.webshots.com/user/bigbucks102                                                              please help me to get a direct link to this page

http://community.webshots.com/user/bigbucks102

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Duh, got to quit slobbering. Damn those are some nice pics, and some even nicer bucks.

INshedpicker

Reaction score
If you keep posting pics like those, I'm know you'll feel like family real soon...you'll be surprised how many long lost relatives will come out of the woodwork here.  he, he, he

Click here for the code to create a direct link.

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Jeez!!!  :jaw-drop:  Do you have your cam set up on a game farm??? Those are nice ones!!!

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!Those are some nice buck's!!! Did you get those photo's from land you hunt? Is it high fenced? I know you guys get some whopper bucks in Illinois, did you get that buck in the last photo with a bow, or a gun? Did you get any photo's of him before you shot him? Sorry for all of the questions...Just curious. Great photo's!! One more question...did you capture them on film with a "home-brew", or was it a commercial unit?

jayber

Reaction score
Nice lookin' bucks you've got there bigbucks!  Are any of the pictures in velvet from this spring/summer?  What county you hunt in?  I hunt northern Dekalb.

quackmaster

Reaction score
:surprised-purple::not-worthy::jaw-drop::shocked-big-eyes::hair raisin blue::wow-eyes::heart-eyes-yellow:
WOW!!!!!!
I would like give you the opportunity to start a guide service. I have volunteered to be your first customer. I can build you a camera or something in trade :smile-big-blue:
OK, I will pay, you name the price.

bigbucks

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses fellas. Thought you would like them. To answer some of the questions (h2o), all but 1 of the pics I posted are from my homebrews. The one that is not is the one in velvet (second to last picture), it was taken with a trailtimer photosmart. And the very last pic of me with the buck is the same deer! I got about 4 or 5 pics of him in the 2000 season, and I finally got him on Nov 16 of the archery season. I saw him about 4 times before while hunting, and he never once knew I was there,but I never got a shot. I DONT TAKE STUPID SHOTS. All these deer are on land that I hunt, but it is rare for me to ever see these bucks. That is what makes these cams such a powerful tool. Alot of people think these kind of bucks are behind every tree, but that is certainly not so. Oh yeh, and there is no high fence. Not even a low fence. No fence at all.

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
I the famous words of my Pa, "Good Goobidy Goo"!!  Incredible bucks you have their.

MBullism

Reaction score
I'm obviously not the first to say- <font size="6">WOW!</font>

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
those are some super bucks!!!!!:surprised-purple::surprised-purple::surprised-purple::surprised-purple::surprised-purple::surprised-purple::surprised-purple:    Do you have an extra bed and tree???:shades-smoke:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom