Biggest in the woods so far!!

dtrushto

Reaction score
I saw this guy in the soybean field this afternoon. He was about 75 yards from one of my trailcams that I have set up on the edge. I took these pics with my digital camera from about 200 yards away.
[attachment=31695:attachment]
Hopefully I'll have trailcam pics of him soon. He was with another buck but to tell you the truth, I don't know how big the other one was.....I didn't care!!!!!! Hope to post trailcam pics of him soon....

Attachments

PaPaBob

Reaction score
As another Mich. hunter I know you excitement at finding a fine buck like this one. Keep it quite as to where you found him when talking with friends and others. LOL LOL Got to keep it under wraps until you introduce him to the ground.

Where do you live in Michigan. I'm from Lansing.

dtrushto

Reaction score
Bob, yeah, I'll have to keep it quiet. I can't wait to introduce him to my Bowtech and shortly after, introduce him to the ground!!!!LOL I sure hope he sticks around. I live and hunt near Flint, MI. I've read EastKYBowhunter's last post and I agree with him, I already have buck fever....I could barely hold the camera steady. That is what is so awesome about this sport that non hunters just don't understand. It's the best drug out there!!!!!!!!!

Fred Bear

Reaction score
I hope that he is wandering Jackson co. I know there are big bucks around here. i see them every year on the buck poles.

Top Bottom