Billy in VA and his new cam and a buck

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Billy in VA. sent these pics of his new cams. He can fill in the details on his work. Great job Billy.

Check out the buck Billy already got on his new cam.

gizz

Reaction score
Way to go BillyinVA. Those are some nice looking cams (especially the compact one). Pics like that buck sure makes all the effort worth it.

BackWoods

Reaction score
With some of the pictures that have been comming in, I JUST WANT TO GO HUNTIN.

Nice job Billy.

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Thanks to Jesse for showing me how and posting the pics.

Both use the RS-PIR and Cannon Owl.
The box on left (1st one I did) is a 1200 that I used a 47 mm UV filter on the cams shutter and welders glass for the flash.

The one on the right is a 1120 box. I haven't put the second one out yet but will by this weekend.

I learned a lot on the first and the second it a little neater looking. I used 30 mm UV filters for the cams flash and shutter openings.

Thanks again to Jesse and You to Griz for the site and what I did wrong on the first roll of flim. I think I have it now and the fun is about t begain.   Later  Billy

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Jak:
The first one was an older box a friend gave me. The second came from a site that Ron N. found. http://www.cases4less.com/detail_pelican_1120.html
This is the cheepest I have ever seen the Pelican cases.  
I may try the 1150 next time. It isn't as small but will give me a little more room to mount the board I made for my PIR card to mount into. The way it is now the cap on the card just bumps the cam when you open and close the door.  I am going to do a drawing of how I did my holder if anyone is interested.  I did not like the glob of glue that I put the first cut up holder from RS together with either.   Later  Billy

stanman

Reaction score
Hey Billy nice looking cameras.Good lookin deer pic also keep them coming cause i love lookin at them.  Stan

Jon Bain

Reaction score
Great job Billy. I enjoy seeing these pictures so keep them coming.  I think I like the smallet box most, but they both look great.  

Fubar

Reaction score
Billy    Nice looking cameras. Good pic too. I am looking forward to seeing more.      Thanx  Fubar

Billy in VA

Reaction score
I got another roll back on Sunday. I have a nice pic of a doe and her twins, 4 coons and a pair of first year bucks(button and a spike) I am having a blast with this cam.  Later  Billy

Top Bottom