Binocular Camera

bat

Reaction score
Hey this thing is great!  I think it was "thehairlessone" that first posted about this thing!  RS Meade capture view, item # 6301146 $99.99.  You can also order it off the web if you do a search for Meade and looks at some of the dealers, I can't remember which one but it was $99.00 in there, didn't check the shipping on it.  Well I got one this week and it works super good!  Can't wait to find a deer at a distance to take a picture of.  Already used it a few times on different stuff and it looks like a good tool to take along on a deer hunt to take pictures right from the stand.  Thanks hairless if it was you, if not thanks to whoever mentioned it in the post.  bat

thehairlessone

Reaction score
Bat,
No problem! I love mine too.I took 3 pics of a car driving by the other day for a goof and they were great even with it moving. I couldnt believe how clear they were. Cant
wait till deer season to use them.

Just like this may, I had a huge flock of turkeys around me about 100 yds. away for 3 hrs. Couldnt shoot them but this thing would have been perfect.

rick

vman

Reaction score
I got one of these also.  It takes nice detailed pics of deer out to around 100 yars or so.  I took one of three nice bucks last night, they were around 400 yards out and I cant make any details out in the pics.  I tried to upload some pics but I'm having some problems.  I will add them when I get them to work.  I will probably have to do them full size because I lost so much detail from chrunching.  

coyotebandit

Reaction score
They look like watercolor paintings, especially the 2nd one.

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
My first thought was that all the pics would be blurie unless you had it mounted to a tripod. Can't see how i could hold the binocs that steady. Vman, no offence but the pics are bad or maybe they just look that way on my end. What kind of trouble are you haveing with the softwear? I sure would like to buy a pair but not if they are a problem to operate.Mike (Shrewshooter)

thehairlessone

Reaction score
Those pics should look alot better than that. It could have been the light. I have noticed with mine in low light conditions they are not as great but with enough light they are awesome.

here are a couple of mine. You can see the bird is awesome(at least it is on my end) but the pelican(less light) is not as clear.

rick

(Edited by thehairlessone at 8:38 am on July 3, 2002)

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Yes, the last pics are much better. Maybe Vman is just haveing trouble with his softwear or the download part. It looks to me like it can take some great pics. Thanks for all the info guys. Mike (Shrewshooter)

vman

Reaction score
Well,  I'm not having any trouble with the software, that I can tell anyway.  These were taken in the last hour of light so I'm sure that was it.  They look like watercolors because I tried to make them clearer and sharper to see the deer.  They are hard to hold steady when you are driving around.  Spot a deer, turn the truck off, turn the cam on...all before the damn thing runs away.  Any I need to try to get some in the daylight.  

Top Bottom