Birch Cam

coyotebandit

Reaction score
I just happened to find some birch bark, so I gave it a try. I'm sure there is room for improvement.

I had to adjust the fit after this picture, so it wasn't blocking the fresnel lens.

(Edited by coyotebandit at 10:33 pm on April 6, 2002)

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Looks great CH.  From a distance it is very well camoflauged.  It would be easy to keep walking past that set up!!!

MBullism

Reaction score
It looks like you have it spun 90 degrees.  Any reason your piece can't be oriented the same as the tree itself?  Looking good though, hard to see from a distance... Is it as well hidden when viewed from the side?

M

TmKarren

Reaction score
Don't try and fool us, next time put the camera in the picture.  Great job you can hardly see it.  Great Idea.  I'll have to try it.

coyotebandit

Reaction score
MBullism,

I was thinking of switching the bark to line up with the tree bark, but then I put it on the tree and it still looked good. I think I am going to build a slip on cover for it next time. For this time, since I built it in the woods with my buck knife, I just put some more bark pieces on the sides and it seemed to work pretty well. I just thought I would give it a try. BTW those pics are from my Yashica EZ digital.

Top Bottom