Black Bear Pics

dalliwacker

Reaction score
Here are a few pics from about 3 dz I have racked up on in the past two weeks.  All of a sow and her two year old cubs.  Waiting for papa to show up now.  Hope he hurries, there are only 10 days left before the bait has to be cleaned up.

I like the cub's expression on this one.

Mamma is smiling pretty for this pic.

Nice wet night!

Gotta umbrella?

What are you look'n at?

Torn between #2 & #5.  I think I like #2 overall though.

LW

Reaction score
Great shots, I like #2 also... thanks for posting.

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
All im seeing is the little icons where the pics should be. Do you have a link to the pics? Thanks,Mike

Idaelk

Reaction score
Nice pics, my favorite is #1 good luck getting the boar. Do you have any pics of him by chance?

dalliwacker

Reaction score
Shrew

I think hunting-pictures.com was down earlier, thus the reason you got the ugly X's.  Should work now.

Idaelk

Believe it or not, I don't.  I had what I would consider an average boar (about 5' - 5 1/2') for my area (interior Alaska) come into my stand about two weeks ago while I was in my treestand and realized my camera didn't go off as he moved in front of it.  I became very suspicous, as this was a freshly charged, never before used battery.  Turns out I received a dudd upon purchase.  At any rate, as far as I know that particular bear has not been back.  Although he offered plenty of opportunity to fling an arrow, I've been holding out for a 6'r (great bear for this portion of AK) and normally see the boars start to hit my stand the latest part of the season (now).  I do have one mysterious pic though.  It is a close up head shot, and only one single pic, unlike the 8-10 minimum shots I get from lady bear and her kiddies.  I'll be sure to post some if I do though!

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
WOW!, Nice pics and and beautiful country. Got a few bear pics here in WV but now it's just to hot out and even in the woods the heat is just to much for the cams. Thanks for showing us the pics. Mike

Top Bottom