BLACKBUCK/AXIS COMBO

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
may 22nd thru the 26th ,CHRISTOVAL TX., look out, were coming in hot!!!
let the count down begin!!
man i gotta shoot something
stay tuned...

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
i figured you would see this and respond, how is the new job up north going?
talked to the man in texas today,its on.....

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Go get 'em, Hatchet!

You guys doing bucks of both species?

Can't wait to see the pix of this one!

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
yes sir !! i went last year and took a great axis buck, ive got exotic fever again and am gunning
for a 20+ inch blackbuck,but you know whats gonna happen,a monster axis buck will step out,
the safety will come off, and well ,you know the rest.....
damm ive got issues

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Sounds like fun! Exotics are a blast to hunt.

quicksot

Reaction score
DUDE THE NEW JOB IS ASOME I LOVE IT UP HERE ON THE CENTRAL COAST GOT OFF OF WORK AT 6 LAST NIGHT TOOK A DRIVE AROUND THE VINEYARD OFF THE 46 HAD A COYOTE ON THE GROUND AT 645. ITS DEF GONNA BE ON WHEN WE LAND IN THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS.

Gomer76825

Reaction score
good luck on the hunt guys, you'll only be about an hour away from me here in Brady. Who'd you book the hunt with. Borderbandit's cousin has a few guys who do exotic hunts in that area? just curious.

Borderbandit

Reaction score
Gomer....probably Chase is who I'd be bettin on. I think he owns the Harkey Ranch.....or his family. He just priced his animals so high to me that I can't get anything going up there.

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
guys, we will be hunting chases place along with 2 others that i am not familar with,i hunted
his grandfathers place last year which is low fence,absoulutely loaded with monster free ranging blackbuck!
ended up taking one just under 20 inches on the last day,those are some pretty wild creatures,cant wait
to get back as there is a particular buck i,ll be gunnin for,ive been told he is still alive

keep you posted...

Gomer76825

Reaction score
Shane I think I met Chase once with Chalk and Cash. Thanks for the info guys, it is indeed a small world.

Flatbroke

Reaction score
cool deal, I would like to get an exotic mount some day, how well do the black bucks and axis eat?

ltdann

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flatbroke @ Apr 25 2008, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
cool deal, I would like to get an exotic mount some day, how well do the black bucks and axis eat?[/b]
Bar none, Axis is the best tasting deer meat I've ever eaten. Trust me, during our last hunt, we ate a sample of practically everything that walked on a hoof.

Go Axis and you'll want to go again. If you've never hunted Texas, its worth the trip.

Gray Ghost Safaris

Reaction score
Hope to see some pics and read your report. Your gonna love that venison, it's outstanding so take precautions in the heat. Good hunting, GGS

quicksot

Reaction score
18 days hatchet till exotic safari 08 texas here we come.

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
11 DAYS, I SURE HOPE THIER EATING A GOOD MEAL OR TWO AND MAKING LOVE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE,
CAUSE ITS FIXIN TO COME TO AN END REAL SOON...

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Keep on countin'!

You guys are gonna have a blast! I'd be jealous if I weren't gonna be at Tejon the same weekend.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom