blacktail pics

vital_kill

Reaction score
Just got back from the taxi

A buck I shot 3 years ago in B-zone

My dad's B2 buck

83blazer

Reaction score
The top 2 are very impressive. Nice bucks.

Congrats.

huntingbret

Reaction score
Nice bucks. Did you shoot the buck in the second picture in the face?

vital_kill

Reaction score
Nice bucks. Did you shoot the buck in the second picture in the face?
That's my uncle and his monster D5 buck. Have you ever heard of "buckfever?" HAHAHA!:rotflmao: Yeah he shot it in the face at 30 yards, the buck ran about 20 yards and stopped, then he finished it with a shot to the vitals.

The high racked 3x3 is a B3 buck shot after a light rain of the 08 season.

cc93cruiser

Reaction score
That's my uncle and his monster D5 buck. Have you ever heard of "buckfever?" HAHAHA!:rotflmao: Yeah he shot it in the face at 30 yards
WOW! I am not trying to hate or rain on your parade, but if he shot that bad at 30yds, he shouldn't be taken head shots. That deer could have easliy been injured and he would have never found it.. It is however a very impressive deer, congrats......

bpnclark

Banned
Reaction score
Nice bucks all around! Looks like you guys know where to go!!! :toast-yellow:

muygrande

Reaction score
how come there doesnt seem to be any deer tags hanging on the horns of these bucks something raises an eyebrow

Hunter0331

Reaction score
how come there doesnt seem to be any deer tags hanging on the horns of these bucks something raises an eyebrow
A good possibility is due to "BUCKFEVER" not to sound sarcastic in any way, however I am guilty of not not hanging the tag on the antlers because it's throws off the whole picture.

Looks a whole lot better without the tag. We all know that Taxidermist do request Valid and properly Filled Tags, in order to accept your trophy.

Nice Bucks

Huntinfiend

Reaction score
Hey Muygrande!! Funny you chose to call someone out on the legallity of their success for your first post. Then again maybe you were just being sarcastic.....I don't know. You'll find that this website is a lot more enjoyable when we help each other be successful and congratulate each other when we are. That is a monster blacktail and I agree with Hunter0331.....tags don't photograph well. Good luck all

Top Bottom