blazers

sportyg

Reaction score
I'm thinking about picking up another 1/2 doz arrows. I was wondering about the blazers. anyone using them and how do they fly with fixed broadheads ?

JNDEER

Reaction score
some like them, some love them, others say they are just ok.

i personally have not seen them group any better than a regular 4" vane. I just use a regular 4" duravane for me, but i shoot mechanicals. If you shoot fixed, make sure you put some helical on the vane

BOHNTR

Reaction score
Once of the best broadhead vanes on the market IMO.

markt800

Reaction score
use um, they kick a**. if you happen to shoot the edge of your box they don't turn into a wrinkled old "sea hag". set them 180 off set from your blades and you'll be stoked.

weekender21

Reaction score
They were designed to be used with fixed blade broadhesds and yes, they work very well in that application. In addition, I've noticed less wind resistance/drag and they usually fly a bit flatter.

Redneck75

Reaction score
I shoot Blazers...love them for fixed-blade heads. I like them even better with offset vanes...shoots tighter groups for me. The only issue I have ever had with them was a clearance issue on my ripcord rest. Finally got that all straightened out and went right back to the Blazers.

Top Bottom