Boar tracks ca Going bye- bye

Boar Tracks CA

Reaction score
Sorry I have not been intouch but I have been super crazzzzy. I got my orders to The sand box today and Im getting ready to go. Just to let you all know the military sent a letter to the DA telling them that all was on the up and up for the hunt auction so it looks like the court thing is over with. A ton of taxpayers money wasted. I still owe my attorney money to cov er the cost but now that im going to iraq I should have enough, before I leave.

techman

Reaction score
Boartracks:
Although we have never met I have read what you have done for others and I am glad that the legal issues are behind you.
You keep your head on straight over in the sand box so that I can read more from you when yhou return.
Our prayers are with you.

gc4279

Reaction score
Take a digital and post some pics for us all. Most importantly keep your head down and stay safe.

Kentuck

Reaction score
God's Speed to you Boar Tracks CA,

Stay alert over there and will pray you come home happy and healthy to your family.

easymoney

Reaction score
Lowell,
I guess it's out of the frying pan into the fire...
All here wish you the best and you will be in our prayers. You don't need to worry about the taxpayers money, just watch your back.
We'll get another chance to embaress ourselves in front of you...

LeeChul

Reaction score
Hey good luck over there. My brother would tell you, "Don't forget your camelback." That was the first thing he asked us to send him when he got there. Thanks to God he came back safe, and I don't have a dought in my mind that you won't do the same. Again best of luck to you and know that our prayers are with you and everyone deploying with you.

Norcalihunter

Reaction score
My brother (national gaurd) also just got word is he being sent to iraq asap.

I'm betting/hoping things will be a little more calmed down there in the next few weeks and be pretty quiet in a few months from now.

larrysogla

Reaction score
Sarge,
God Bless you sir. You will be in our prayers.
I also want you to know that whatever help I was privileged to give to you is yours.
NO repayment necessary or desired. Also, I have another check ready to be sent to you. I just need to know your new P.O. Box #. Any help I am able to extend to you is a privilege for me & I do not want it back at all. E-mail me your new P.O. Box & the check is on the way & it will not be the last one either. Thanks for your service to this God Blessed America, our home sweet home. God Bless. larrysogla.

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Lowell,
You take care over there buddy! Hopefully you can get some access to a puter to tell us how your doing.

Thanks again for all your help, here and there!

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
Godspeed; watch your 6 and keep it covered at all times. Return safe.

VHRAM

Reaction score
Be safe and be careful. let us know what you need once you get there, Im sure we can get some jho care packages sent.I know my son really appreciated the packages when he was over there. Let us know a address once your there and I for one will help to arrange a package. god bless you and your family.

fpscabs

Reaction score
Lowell
Good luck and hope your stay is SHORT! Glad to hear other crap resolved.
Don't pick up any hitch hikers

superduty

Reaction score
There is no words that could express our grattitude for you and all of our military forces. My brother is a Luitenant and returned safely recently and now is getting married. We pray for your safe return.

Rick

Reaction score
Good luck, Lowell. I wish I had had the opportunity to meet and hunt with you. Be sure to let us know your mailing address so we can send you care packages. When I was in VN, they were greatly appreciated! Be sure to check out the dry lubes - you don't want sand and dust sticking to your rifle's action parts.

Let us know if you need anything, and we'll be parying for your safe return.

dreaminhogs

Reaction score
Lowell, glad to hear the DFG case is behind you. We will have you in our thoughts and prayers. Kepp your head on a swivel.

Raully

Reaction score
Good Luck and take care over there. All of you military folks are true heroes

bighorn67

Reaction score
Lowell,

Godspeed my friend. Iraq will be in good hands with you over there.

Dave

Latest Posts

Top Bottom