Board problems!!!!!!

9toes

Reaction score
What is going on with all the board problems? I read on this forum and others and all kind of people having problems with the new boards. Is it just new cam builders, info not clear on board hook ups , or are there really problems?

4wayhunter

Reaction score
I hope there isnt. I got my p32 the other day, now i am waiting on the rest of the stuff i ordered. I cant wait to get it finished.

9toes

Reaction score
Theck that is good to hear, i have used only pix boards and the only time i had a problem with a board was the battery plug had a loose wire in it. Took 2 min to find. On ****** there is several poeple complaining about new board problems. But they are not pix boards.

bat

Reaction score
9toes, it's just that time of year I think. We have a lot of new people that are building cams for the first time and they need a little help getting thru some of the building problems. If we all pitch in and help them a little that will give us more people that will be able to help other new folks. Give them all the support we can fellows, it will benefit us all down the road. Hey that's what we do best anyway, right!!!

Alway good to have new faces come aboard. That's more friends we get to know. So ask away new guys, we will do our best to help you with the problems. We want know all the answers but we will share what we can with you.

I remember my first cam, I thought I was a dumb cluck doing it! You are not at all like this, the unknown is what is keeping you a little nervous. After the first one it is a piece of cake.

bat

dmach8

Reaction score
From the amount of people building cams and producing pics here the board failure is probably small to whats out there. Hey I have had a problem, but parts can sometime fail and you work through it and get things up and running again, this comes from 22 years as a mechanic. The worst thing someone could do is try to tear off the hand that is helping, which you pretty much don't see here.. Thanks every one.

jayber

Reaction score
My new Universal board seems to be working as expected on the bench. I found the installation/hook-up directions a little more challenging this time around. That was because I had to go searching for them on the website and it wasn't clear where everything was. It should be a breeze the second time around!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom