Bonehead!

Guru

Reaction score
Well after making two homebrews with the help of all the great people on this forum[Thank You],I decided to make one for a friend as a thank you gift.He let me hunt on his farm in MO.,and I killed a 130in. 10pt..He's a Taxidermist and hunter like me,and he has everything,so I figured this would be the perfect gift.
 So,I get all the material,get everything wired-up,put together complete with cross-cut antler pieces.Used one piece about 4in. long to write a thank you note on it,and 4 little button size pieces to label the on/off,test/cam switches,really sharp.So,everything is done, all that I have to do is set the time/date to Mo. time ,flip the camera over,NO TIME DATE!!!!!Never even noticed until then!I end up pulling a camera out of one of my units and put it in his[i know he would need the time/date on his pics.,like I do].
 So now I have an Owl PF for sale,it's all wired-up,ready to go,Brand new.For some guys,in some situations I know it's not that important to have the time/date feature.I'm just looking to get my $40.00 back that I spent for it so I can replace my camera.If anyone is interested let me know.
    Thanks Again to everyone,
                   Curt }---->

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Man Curt, what  a  friend, I think I'da sent a thankee note   :eat-burger:

Tinhorn

Latest Posts

Top Bottom