booklets

baboltin

Reaction score
so i got my hunter digest book in the mail today and it has the apps in it, what happened to the stickers with all your information and the paper that tells you how many points you have? do i get that later? or do i get a nother booklet whats up?

Reaction score
We got our booklet the other day...no stickers in it, either...

Think it may have something to do with the change from Tracks to the new "Digest".
Not sure, though, just my idea of what happened to the stickers...

There may be a way to check out your info online, now...might want to check out the CA DFG website.
I hear they are starting to do a lot more electronically (for instance, a new hunter safety cert will no longer need the Validation stamp...).

Good luck!
Alicia

baboltin

Reaction score
thank you for the reply, but does anyone know if we are going to get are stickers

chompot

Reaction score
I have not got mine yet, but I know last year it came with stickers..... WildlifeBranch?

YORT40

Reaction score
You must live in the Condor restriction area. Too much lead in the ink which is printed on the stickers. You must travel to another part of the state to be provided with such materials.

barel74

Reaction score
I haven't gotten a book in the mail for 2 years. I always get my stickers, but no book. I usually get one fron walmart or download it.

Mntngoat

Reaction score
I got my booklet and HIP with my Lifetime license Monday.

ML

chompot

Reaction score
I got mine while I was gone fishing. The 4 hunters in our household all got their books and stickers...

baboltin

Reaction score
chompot did you get them together? becuase what i got was the journal not the tracks and i am woundering if that is the new tracks and if ia m going to my sickers

BOHNTR

Reaction score
I got mine Friday....booklet and stickers were included in the envelope.

baboltin

Reaction score
dang maybe i have mine and i just dont know it, what was the booklet called, was it the tracks

fpscabs

Reaction score
Just checked mine out. My stickers (only two, one larger than the other) are on the bottom of my lifetime first deer application. Application is preprinted with my info. My pig tags are preprinted

easymoney

Reaction score
Still haven't gotten mine in the mail, and none of the local sporting goods stores have em either.

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Got my booklet and sticker today, you guys should be seeing them soon.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
About time Mel, I thought they were holding a grudge against you!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom