bowfishing big bear lake

henmar77

Reaction score
Going to big bear july 4th weekend. any chance of sticking some carp at or is it not the season?

augnmike

Reaction score
That is a great time to hit the lake, you should do well.

dwagoner

Reaction score
last weekend was off the hook for the carp roundup, ima go up tomorrow to see how its going, well prolly got mid week if looks good, you will have some fish for sure, just wanna see how water clarity is doing, heard since all the chemicals have been put in its gettin better

henmar77

Reaction score
Got one yesterday but opportunities were few and far between. I'm having difficulty finding the masses. I had more luck with hook and line.. Going to try again tomorrow.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Hope you did well, tons of people out there, I know they have Carp but not the 20 pound and above you would like.
Lake Elsinore is begging for Archery carp fishing and they got some really huge ones.

henmar77

Reaction score
Did pretty good today. Got five but they are still spread thin. had to start at 5am just to get the jump on them before they went deep for the day.

henmar77

Reaction score
What is the general "season" for bowfishing in Big Bear. Basically what time of year do the best opportunities present themselves?

solus

Reaction score
Wben its hot and sunny they will bask in the sun.

Top Bottom