Bowfishing Perris Approved

augnmike

Reaction score
Just an update Perris approved Bowfishing today. Regs include approved watercraft only, no shore fishing, specific areas include the entire east end as well as some of the north shore. Days are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, holidays excluded. I assume the regs will be posted on their site as they are lengthy but I've hit the highlights.

OPAH

Reaction score
You would think it would be safer shooting from the shore way from people than in a boat shooting towards the shore ?
But very good work augnmike ! I know you have been working on these Guys for years now and I am happy to see you are getting results.

OPAH

Reaction score
What are the Quaifications of Boats required?

OPAH

Reaction score
Damn Wild 1 you sure get around !

Plain ol' Steve

Reaction score
Just an update Perris approved Bowfishing today. Regs include approved watercraft only, no shore fishing, specific areas include the entire east end as well as some of the north shore. Days are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, holidays excluded. I assume the regs will be posted on their site as they are lengthy but I've hit the highlights.
Congratulations. Nice work.

augnmike

Reaction score
What are the Quaifications of Boats required?
Opah not sure what Perris has but I know they allow float tubes so any craft that they allow on the water you can shoot from.
I think most lakes that don't allow or severely restrict shore shooting is because they don't want people walking around with bows in their hands. Probably because some people would get nervous about it.

Wino

Reaction score
Well this is cool. Perris is close to home. Guess it’s time for me to buy a new bow for bowfishing. I still haven’t replaced the one I lost in Lake (un)Pleasent in AZ last year. Thanks for the update Mike!

Top Bottom