• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Bowfising Blythe Canals

Wino

My buddy and me went out to Blythe to do a little bowfishing this morning. I only managed to stick one in the D-10 canal before my friend tells me he's feeling funny. Ended up having to take him to the ER because one side of his face was rapidly swelling up. He had a reaction to one of his meds. After that it was to hot and he was too drugged up on Benadryl to do any more fishing or shooting. On a side note...Doves are everywhere!
Wino

OPAH

Hey Wino, You ever pull any Catfish out of those channels, been told but quite a few that there are some really nice Catfish I them

Wino

I've pulled a few cats out of there. Some flatheads and channels. Nothing to get excited about. But I'm not that proficient at fishing for things with whiskers. I do see channel cats swimming around during the day quite often.

Top Bottom