Bowhunter gets stalked by 2 cougars during the Oregon late season blacktail hunt

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Clank goes the arrow at the worst possible moment. 2 cats and one gets behind you? That must of been one shit squeezer moment. This is why bowhunters should be allowed to carry a pistol.

[video=youtube_share;LKYixakc6Wo]http://youtu.be/LKYixakc6Wo[/video]

SteadyAimBuckHunter

Reaction score
Scary stuff. Are you allowed to carry a sidearm hunting deer during the general deer season using a bow?

hunterdoug

Reaction score
my friend in Oregon got one a couple of years ago with a rifle after missing with a bow the year before, big tom. said he (like that video) could tell he was the one being stalked. won't hunt them with a bow anytime soon. SABH not in cali if you're hunting under an archery tag, not sure of the regs in Ore.

Bayboy2020

Reaction score
my friend in Oregon got one a couple of years ago with a rifle after missing with a bow the year before, big tom. said he (like that video) could tell he was the one being stalked. won't hunt them with a bow anytime soon. SABH not in cali if you're hunting under an archery tag, not sure of the regs in Ore.
There is a guy on this site that got stalked by one here in cali he shot it at 10 yards or something with a bow then got written a ticket. Makes you wonder what the right action to take in this situation in cali is

markt800

Reaction score
There is a guy on this site that got stalked by one here in cali he shot it at 10 yards or something with a bow then got written a ticket. Makes you wonder what the right action to take in this situation in cali is
the right action is wack it then leave it and don't tell anyone, the yotes will clean up the cat for you. you olny get to brag the kill if it was with your jeep.

JohnCo

Reaction score

It would have to be an obvious case of last resort, my life or his, for me to kill a mountain lion. Better to be fined and ticketed, than cougar poop. That 'aint no way to go.

Top Bottom