BowTech Introduces the Best Kept Secret of 2009

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
BowTech Introduces the Best Kept Secret of 2009

7/1/09

<table align="right"><tbody><tr><td>

</td></tr></tbody></table>Eugene, Oregon -"Smooth." "Silent." "Solid." That is how archers are describing the S.W.A.T. The S.W.A.T. has rounded, non aggressive Binary™ synchronized dual cams that make for a smooth, consistent draw, easing into the valley and settling into a rock solid back wall. Despite the fluid draw cycle, the S.W.A.T. sends arrows flying at 314 to 322 fps. The combination of speed and shootability makes the S.W.A.T. the best kept secret in the 2009 BowTech line-up.

For a limited time, BowTech will offer the S.W.A.T. in a special edition package including; a flat black finish, vibrant green highlights and a free matching 7" Octane stabilizer.

"We are very excited about the new S.W.A.T. finish. It was designed for the tactical archer who hunts the shadows," comments national sales manager, Jerid Strasheim, "The new coating is tough as nails, and the draw cycle is unmatched. We think it's a killer combination."

The S.W.A.T. has a brace height of 7 1/8" and axle to axle length of 34". The single rotating module allows for 6" of adjustability in half-inch increments (26 to 31"). Peak draw weights include 50, 60 and 70 pounds.

The S.W.A.T. is also still available in a variety of camouflage patterns including Realtree Hardwoods Green HD® (standard), Hardwoods HD®, AP HD®, APG HD®, Advantage Max-4 HD®, Mossy Oak Brush®, Camowest® Vanish Hybrid, Next® FLX™ Digital and GORE OPTIFADE™ Concealment. All bows with camo finish feature InVelvet™ overcoat finish. As with all BowTech bows, the S.W.A.T. is handmade in America.

BowTech manufactures and distributes the world's finest compound bows and archery equipment. Founded in 1999, BowTech's corporate offices and manufacturing facilities are located in Eugene, Oregon. With a worldwide distribution network, BowTech's family of brands include: BowTech, Diamond and Ross compound bows, Octane archery accessories, Stryker crossbows and WaterDog Surface Technologies. BowTech is a subsidiary of Savage Sports Corporation, located in Westfield. MA. Brand names include Savage Arms, Stevens, Fox, Savage (Canada), Savage Range Systems and PortaTarget.

Katherine Rice (541) 284-4711 or katheriner@bowtecharchery.com

Raully

Reaction score
I shot this bow when it first came out and I actually like it. Its only a few feet slower than an allegiance with a smoother draw. Actually I loved the draw and how well it held. I don't know why this bow isn't flying off the shelves. Could it be the speed which it isn't slow?

Oregon Archer

Reaction score
Probably because they tune terrible and have terrible limbs. Definitely my least favorite brand of bow to work on.

Raully

Reaction score
I owned three different Bowtechs and shot and hunted the hell out of all three and never had any of the issues you describe. Not to mention all the other bowtechs my buddys have owned. Minimal to no issues. No limb problems and they all shoot and tune easy.

Hunt Crazy In Ca

Reaction score
Raully im with you, I have a 82, and a general ow how sweet they are super easy to tune and work on...No to mention.......a absolut pleasure to shoot!!!!!....Ya I have had problems with the 82s limbs and really didnt need to change them out but with bowtechs warrenty no worries......

DAYSTALKER

Reaction score
Raully im with you, I have a 82, and a general ow how sweet they are super easy to tune and work on...No to mention.......a absolut pleasure to shoot!!!!!....Ya I have had problems with the 82s limbs and really didnt need to change them out but with bowtechs warrenty no worries......
Brucey....why don't you remind the folks here, how many times you had to change your limbs out!!!!! Three times....wow, too much hassle for me, thats why i shoot a mathews!!!!!

Zbearclaw

Reaction score
All those things are too much hazzle, that's why Black Widow is the Fizzle Shizzle, my Nizzle!!!!!

Word!!!!

Raully

Reaction score
If you had to change your limbs out 3 times I would start questioning who's pressing your bow. Like I said I know a hell of a lot of people shooting these bows and no limb problems. I know of people going through several limbs on there mathews DXT. Does that mean Mathews has limb problems as well? They all have there own issues. It's like buying a car you never know if you get one built on a friday.

Hunt Crazy In Ca

Reaction score
trust me no "press" problems.......the first time was due to just plain huntin hard and being hard on the eqipment....bottom limb had a tiny nick in it and splintered...cut it off with a razor blade and sanded it abit perfect.....but with bowtech warrenty and good people down at riverside archery.....got new limbs......the next set same thing little crack were the limb comes out of the limb pockets.....soooooo wally ordered some new limbs again and no worries.......I could have been shooting both sets of those limbs today with no problems.....but bowtech takes care of the bows!!!..........and as far as someone havin problems with limbs due to pressin a bow.....well that someone probably should not be usin a press in the first place.............:stir pot:

Raully

Reaction score
I would have some on inspect the limb pockets. I got nicks and banged up my cams and limbs but I don't have any cracks. Trust me when I say my bow takes a beating every year and I haven't had any issues with my limbs or other parts of my bow other than the string from pushing through brush and rocks.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom