Boy, A-31 sure went quick! Who else got lucky?

Aught-SixGuy

Reaction score
Went online right at 8:00 and got one. Checked at 8:19 and gone!

solus

Reaction score
I had it as a second choice so i got mine and so did my buddy

pathfyndr

Reaction score
Damn I should been here at 8am jut got the bad news

superduty

Reaction score
I also had it as my second choice preference point being my first choice so I have one too.

CODE3RUN

Reaction score
I am sorry to inform you that the A31 deer tag quota filled in less than 20 minutes. Also, I looked into your profile and it shows that you were issued a premium deer tag A26, that is why it did not show in your list of available deer tags when you add the second deer tag to your cart.

Second deer tag applicants may purchase a leftover premium deer tag on July 2[SUP]nd[/SUP], if they do not already possess a premium or restricted deer tag, which you do. Customers with a premium or restricted deer tag as their first deer tag, may purchase their second deer tag leftover premium or restricted deer tags on August 2[SUP]nd[/SUP], if there are tags still available.

Aught-SixGuy

Reaction score
I am sorry to inform you that the A31 deer tag quota filled in less than 20 minutes. Also, I looked into your profile and it shows that you were issued a premium deer tag A26, that is why it did not show in your list of available deer tags when you add the second deer tag to your cart.

Second deer tag applicants may purchase a leftover premium deer tag on July 2[SUP]nd[/SUP], if they do not already possess a premium or restricted deer tag, which you do. Customers with a premium or restricted deer tag as their first deer tag, may purchase their second deer tag leftover premium or restricted deer tags on August 2[SUP]nd[/SUP], if there are tags still available.
Ouch. Sorry man.

k_rad

Reaction score
I missed it also at 8:09 am! I got an A32 as a poor second...Anyone know any good spots in Ventura?

buckfever07

Reaction score
How did A31 get so damn popular anyway? It used to not sell out so fast a few years back. I remember when you could have bought two of them.
Then it went restricted and now premium.....

solus

Reaction score
...ive said it before more people are staying locally instead of driving out further. I know i wont be hunting fhl this year owell

JONFSH

Reaction score
Just got an A32, because its in my backyard and easy to get to. Should be fun as long as the wind doesn't blow 20+... Good luck to all who got an A31!

ambush1

Reaction score
If you guys really wanted an A-31 you should of been like the rest of us and put in for the draw. But for the few who waited good luck.

Top Bottom