Boys Of Spring!

Captain Jack in Sac

Reaction score
Very nice Ike. How come I didn't get a call from ya to go and kill them nasty little pest. Those aren't the Tom's at the prison yard are they???

Give me a call sometime stranger. Going out to shoot some Chuckar on Thursday, a Turkey on Friday and maybe some pigs over the weekend. Need to get out to the duck club and dig up the tank too.

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Captain Jack in Sac @ Apr 7 2008, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Very nice Ike. How come I didn't get a call from ya to go and kill them nasty little pest. Those aren't the Tom's at the prison yard are they???

Give me a call sometime stranger. Going out to shoot some Chuckar on Thursday, a Turkey on Friday and maybe some pigs over the weekend. Need to get out to the duck club and dig up the tank too.[/b]

LoL! No, no prison yard, birds....Sounds to me, it's you that should be calling me....
Besides I'm having a hard enough time trying to kill one, let alone trying to get someone else one...
I leave for Texas on Thursday to try for an Axis and to see if there Turkey's will play. Call ya when I get back!

Top Bottom