Boys of Spring!

crodog

Reaction score
Nice pic...

I can't wait to get out there! I was in El Dorado Hills on Sunday, and the hills were alive with turkeys....

Cro.

oneshothunter

Reaction score
[attachment=27232:attachment]hey ike we need some friends to hunt with take me hunting lol nice picture im ready to try for my second tom with my bow .. cant wait

Attachments

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
Cro, that's one I couldn't get to leave the girls..........

Roy, you bet, but you have to take me to AZ with ya!!!

OneShot, looks like 'we' may need to hunt with you!!!

oneshothunter

Reaction score
well ike you and I should try to play when the season opens .. im open for any places you might have I only have a couple of spots .. but my buddys and Iare going to try blm land this yr... lol great picures . man thats close I could hit it will my bow

Sawdustguy

Reaction score
I'm very exictied. This is my second Turkey season and my first year chasing turkeys with a bow. Now does CA have a bow only period? something like the first 2 weeks of may of May?

Arrowslinger

Banned
Reaction score
Sawdustguy...you bet, i think this past year it was the last week/weeks or so of the season. You got any local hot spots you wanna share? Yeah, a desperate move...but what the hell, doesn't hurt to ask.

Sawdustguy

Reaction score
Far as sharing a spot. If I had a "spot" i'd be more then happy too haha. Seems the only place i see birds is in peoples lawns haha

honestly i'm a newbie i barley know what i shouuuuld be doing haha

Ca_Carpkiller

Reaction score
I cant Wait for season to start. Cant wait to bag my second tom with a new bow (Just got it over the summer for Jim at Willow Creek Archery)

Wild Turk

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oneshothunter @ Mar 4 2006, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well ike you and I should try to play when the season opens .. im open for any places you might have I only have a couple of spots .. but my buddys and Iare going to try blm land this yr... lol great picures . man thats close I could hit it will my bow[/b]
After the shotgun season, there are 2 or 3 weeks of bow only in CA. I plan to get out and see what I can do.

WT

'Ike'

Reaction score
WM,

That's the Oly c750-UZ........Love it!!!

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments on the photo's!!!

I have as much fun with that, as trying to shoot one sometimes......

Top Bottom