For Sale Brand New 5.0 cu.ft. CHEST FREEZER....$100.00

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Moving to Florida in 3 weeks and the moving co. charges by the pound so I am selling it instead Of bringing it, I will buy another one when I am in Florida.
This is a brand new compact 5.0 chest freezer with very low yearly energy cost. They go for $200. Or more I am selling for $100. Cash. If intrested pm me or let me know through post. Thanks...traView attachment 80237View attachment 80238View attachment 80239View attachment 80240

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Last chance for my jho members a bn freezer it yearly running cost is estimated at only $20.00 super cheap.....tra
NEW REDUCED PRICE $75.00 firm

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

gmajor

I'd take this in a heartbeat if I weren't in a one bedroom apartment for a few more years. I'm even in your neck of the woods. Shucks.

7MMHunter

I just sent you either an email or message via my phone. Let's try to hook up tomorrow am or when your available. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7MMHunter

I want to thank you one more time TRA for one Awsome deal!!! What a pleasure it was also to meet one of the contributors of Jho. Good luck in your new ventures my brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Thank u for the kind words my friend and thank u for purchasing the freezer. I really enjoyed meeting u and the better half last night it was cool chatting for a few minutes and wish we could of hooked up for a hunt before left, I know we would of had good time for sure. I am just finally sitting down the moving truck is on its way to FL. And 4 more days I am out of here,, yeh baby!
One thing that's great about JHO it doesn't matter where u live we can always stay connected... Amen! Talk to ya soon bro and have a great day!......tra

Top Bottom