BREAKING NEWS! I AM SICK BREAKING NEWS! HOW ABOUT U?

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
U notice everything is breaking news now on all levels of media if it's the local news station or CNN or FOX NEWS just about every story is breaking news now days. The media ploy to always grab our attention now days none stop and all the do is give u a little teaser info and then try to keep u ropped in all day waiting for more information on their news story's serious or not and half the time they still don't have all the news story facts to give us so why even bother alerting us if they don't know what hell they are talking about yet. Noting but speculation most of the time in thier conversation s and they just repeat the same thing over and over agian. It has gotten to a ridiculous point now, i mean three days later the same story headline is breaking news, it's not breaking news after three days anymore go figure., its breaking news when it's fresh and new and u never herd it it before until then. I mean they should just have a 24 hr. breaking news channel because every news story is breaking news it seems. I think when I sleep I hear the phase breaking news. ..lol
Is it just me or are u sick of it too.
in case u missed any breaking news stories here u go, and if u want to add more be my guest there are plenty of them non stop because everything is breaking news now days......tra
BREAKING NEWS: POSSIBLE LONE WOLF ATTACKS!
BREAKING NEWS : NO BOOTS ON THE GROUND
BREAKING NEWS: U.S. ATTACKS ISIS IN SYRIA WITH AIRSTRIKES
BREAKING NEWS: TONY STEWART WONT BE CHARGED
BREAKING NEWS : ANOTHER BE HEADING
BREAKING NEWS : COP KILLER STILL ON THE LOOSE COULD BE IN A UNDERGROUND BUNKER
BREAKING NEWS : ROGER GOODELL MAY HAVE SEEN RAY RICE VIDEO PREVIOUSLY THEN THOUGHT
BREAKING NEWS : JESSE WILLIAMS ARRESTED IN HANNAH GRAMM DISSAPEARIANCE
BREAKING NEWS : MAN JUMPS WHITEHOUSE FENCE AND GETS IN FRONT DOOR, NOBODY'S HOME...LOL
BREAKING NEWS : PRESIDENT DOES LATTA SALUTE!...OMG IMPEACH HIM

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Grey Taylor

Reaction score
Out where I live now we don't get tv reception and I'm too cheap to pay for satellite tv.
I'll tell you what... I don't miss tv at all. Not one bit.
I don't miss the news programs that constantly put their own spin on things (what happened to objective reporting?) and I don't miss reality shows (what do I care for some religious nut that makes duck calls?).

Guy

Brnsvllyjohn

Reaction score
TRA you are right on with that one. Everything now is a teaser and if they would take 5 more seconds they could just tell you the story. If you wait through the commercial they sometimes never get to what they teased. I usually just watch the news for a few minutes and then turn it off. If it was really important I figure they will put it in the first 5 minutes. Lately I watch a little longer to get the forest fire updates but I have found even those reports are not accurate so I move on.
John

slanttop357

Reaction score
Out where I live now we don't get tv reception and I'm too cheap to pay for satellite tv.
I don't miss the news programs that constantly put their own spin on things (what happened to objective reporting?) and I don't miss reality shows (what do I care for some religious nut that makes duck calls?).

Guy
What about Wicked Tuna ???????????????????

hunterdoug

Reaction score
I'm with you gray we haven't had piped in tv for over six years don't miss it. dumed down america

augnmike

Reaction score
Hey, breaking news, Eric Holder is possibly resigning. He will be missed about as much as a bad case of hemorrhoids.

Marty

Reaction score
Is Holder going on vacation with Lois Lerner?

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: TROOPER SHOOTS UNARMED MAN! OOPS! I'M SORRY....LOL...TRA

Grey Taylor

Reaction score
Mountain Men?

I've never heard of either of these so I'll have to stand by my previous statement.
Besides, you really don't think reality shows are unscripted, do you?

Guy

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS : OKLAHOMA WOMEN BEHEADED AT WORK PLACE......TRA

slanttop357

Reaction score
Mountain Men?

I've never heard of either of these so I'll have to stand by my previous statement.
Besides, you really don't think reality shows are unscripted, do you?

Guy
Catching 300-1000 lbs tuna not scripted, if so tell me how ??????????

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS : TRA REPLACES WOLF BLITZER SPOT ON THE CNN SHOW THE " SITUATION ROOM " AND NEW CNN ANALYST AND CONTRIBUTOR FOR WORLD NEWS.....

P304X4

Reaction score
Breaking News!! TRA no longer has a thread without a selfie!! :mooning:​

Grey Taylor

Reaction score
Catching 300-1000 lbs tuna not scripted, if so tell me how ??????????
Keep in mind that I've never heard of the show, let alone seen it.
You're right, catching big tuna doesn't sound as if it could be scripted. However...
Are there ever any unexpected, dramatic, happenings on the program?
Any intense personal conflicts between people, any "life threatening" engine failures, any unexpected storms that promise to sink the boat, does anyone ever come down with a horrible illness...? I'm sure you get the picture.
If none of that type of stuff happens then I'll eat my words and say Wicked Tuna is the only real reality show on Earth.
But if that type of thing does show up on the show... You know my feelings on that.
:confused:
Guy

slanttop357

Reaction score
All of the stuff u mentioned has and dose happen on the show. Any way i love it.

hks95134

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, breaking news, Eric Holder is possibly resigning. He will be missed about as much as a bad case of hemorrhoids.
PBS did a fairly balanced summary of Holder's 6 years in the bureaucracy.

They conceded that his civil liberties record was far from stellar.

His emphasis was on racial profiling, gays/lesbos' rights, and hunting down jihadists. Whatever floats your boat.

He was severely criticized for his oddball position in favor of civilian trials for the 9/11 perps. I suppose that issue could go either way.

hks95134

Banned
Reaction score

Guy
When you are living out in the boonies like that, the stars in the night sky shine brighter, and the owls and the whippoorwills provide your music.

I enjoy vacationing in places like that for a fresh break from city/suburb life. And if I was completely retired I would not care about the news either.

The news is good for keeping you informed of local events however, such as Mexican and Chinese invasions, floods, hurricanes, crime, riots, fires, and anything else that you might need to bug out from --

... but wait ... you have already bugged out !!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom