Bridgeport & the season

Mike Riley

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like a 93 day duck season. The department and the Commission seem to agree with the CWA proposed season & bag suggestions. DFG originally wanted 86 with 7ducks(5mallards/2hens), but CWA suggested adding a week and dropping a hen mallard to solve the harvest variable DFG wanted. Every one seems happy with this. So if all goes as projected seasons will start 10/30 BOS, 10/9 NE,10/16 SSJV, 10/30 SoCal and 10/22 for WW and the CO River boys. I'll post up more Sunday but I've got to run tonight and then off to see Maddox win #300 against the Giant Bullpen.

sdhunter

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a good compromise

Now we just need to wait for final approval...
Sounds like CWA really went to bat for the extra week. If you hunt ducks in CA and aren't a member of CWA, shame on you!!!

Thanks,
sdhunter

PS - Don't worry Huntndogs, you're covered

fat.eatingducks

Reaction score
I like the late and straight part. I seldom get a chance a 7 mallards, and I bet few hunters do, so with the exceptions of the CA Legend and Mike Riley, this compromize seems universally acceptable.

Mike, how are you going to live with yourself...two demons on the strap? OUCH!

Give-away ducks??? Lesser Ducks in the freezer???that just won't do!

Bose

Reaction score
CWA represented all hunters by standing up for the type c to b areas, not just the waterfowler. If your not a member, your not helping, get on the train!

Top Bottom