Brigitte Bardot on trial for Muslim slur

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Brigitte Bardot on trial for Muslim slur
Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:41pm EDT

ext [+] PARIS (Reuters) - French former film star Brigitte Bardot went on trial on Tuesday for insulting Muslims, the fifth time she has faced the charge of "inciting racial hatred" over her controversial remarks about Islam and its followers.

Prosecutors asked that the Paris court hand the 73-year-old former sex symbol a two-month suspended prison sentence and fine her 15,000 euros ($23,760) for saying the Muslim community was "destroying our country and imposing its acts".
LINK

easymoney

Reaction score
Wow, BB is still alive and causing trouble? She was one of my favs as a kid, now she is even more so... I take every opportunity to slur as well...

Orygun

Reaction score
She's doing it from an animal right sangle. Near.y all mshe does these days is animal rights. This time around I agree with what she is saying.

Remember how she was way way back when??

This is her these days:

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Remember how she was way way back when??[/b]
Ahhh yes, I do. And that picture does nothing to change that. It ain't a crime to get old, and It's nice to see a grand old lady instead of a plastic hollywood taxidermy job.
(She always wore too much eye makeup though...If I were to mount her I'd........nevermind.

Rodney Hood

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Atwater @ Apr 15 2008, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Remember how she was way way back when??[/b]
Ahhh yes, I do. And that picture does nothing to change that. It ain't a crime to get old, and It's nice to see a grand old lady instead of a plastic hollywood taxidermy job.
(She always wore too much eye makeup though...If I were to mount her I'd........nevermind.

[/b][/quote]

I don't about "mounting" her...but see sure was a looker in her youth!!! HUBA HUBA

Her politics are just a little on the left for me but she has the right idea when it comes to the Muslim's.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
I cannot agree with her strident "animal rights" positions, but the French flat wrong about fining her for this ! She obviously was not telling an untruth, it is no secret that the Muzzies there are trying to impose their culture and want "Sharia law" in effect. ..And who was rioting all over France a couple years ago ?
The woman has courage and is getting hammered for it. the real crime seems to be that there is no "man" that enjoyed her movies..who will stand up for her..

Yes; we are "spoiled" by our first amendment..freedom of speech..but we cannot rest on our laurels !
The liberals are trying to trash that article of the Bill of rights. If you don't think so, just ask Don Imus ! I may well not
use his words as he did, but according to our Constitution, he should be allowed to speak..and let the chips fall where they may.
If listeners didn't like it, they would turn the dial.
Ouir freedom of speech is curtailed greatly already and the libs are trying to damage the first amendment even more.

Where the law should intercede is when an outright lie is told about someone..the liar should be brought to task ! Yes, if that
were so.. we would be more careful with our tongue-in-cheek remarks even on these boards..but at least we would know the barriers.
Unfortunately, if a person is a well known, or celebrity figure, they can be freely lied about .

The lawmakers could change it...but I guess they cover their a---es for the next election cycle..

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom