Britney Spears on OLN

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
Yeah whatever ! ! !  But I knew I’d get your attention.

I just wanted to let everybody know that a new forum has been started.  For all of you gourmet cooks and kitchen hacks the “”Recipes, Meat Care and Cooking Tips” forum has begun.

I’ve been reading a few posts in other forums where someone won’t hunt a particular game, because they don’t know how to prepare it, or worse, they’ve eaten it before, but it tasted horrible.  We’ll the solution has arrived!!

Please ask about how to prepare something new, share you’re favorite recipe’s.  Post everything from soufflé to jerky.

This will come in handy when the JHP get together finally takes place!!

Qbn Hunter

Reaction score
You almost made my dream come true. Can you imagine her with a tight camo shirt on, under that hot Texas sun.

(Edited by Qbn Hunter at 12:18 am on Nov. 21, 2001)

JBarn3

Reaction score
Britney may not hunt, but I just read an article on ABCnews.com that she was stood up on a dinner date by britains Prince William... the reason, he opted to go fox hunting instead.

I think Prince William needs to get his priorities straight. That is one of the only times I would skip a hunting trip.

Or maybe he does have his priorities straight? Why dont we get national leaders that feel so strongly about hunting?

Of course, their idea of fox hunting is a little different than ours.

(Edited by JBarn3 at 3:01 am on Jan. 28, 2002)

Top Bottom