Brotherwolf Cam pics

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Hey Guys, After some tweaking here and there I think I've got it! I've had some bad luck latley, branches blowing in the wind and I also got a full roll of film of my father in law working the hay field I set my camera by. anyway here are the latest pics I've gotten. This was set up about 50 yards from my tree stand next to a Iowa corn field. Hope  you enjoy them.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
You have a good vantage point,  those summer red deer look real good in those pix's

Good ones

Tinhorn

gizz

Reaction score
Those are very nice pics Brotherwolf.
I'm curious as to how high up you have the camera mounted?

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Thanks guys,
gizz, I thought that I might have the camera too high but I had to place it above a barbed wire fence which you can see, I would guess it was about 4 foot high. I was glad to see that it still worked! By the way the rest of the film had pictures with nothing in it. They were all taken at the same time of day, I read in another post about heat setting off the camera? I do recall that it was very hot the week the camera was out. Either that or it was a low hanging branch. The way I figured this out on a previous roll of film was to flip through the pictures like pages in a book and you can see the branches moving up and down or side to side in each picture.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Great pics BW,

I've had a few tractors in my field edge pics. We sometimes forget that them sensors will reach that far out. Hmmmm, interesting abut flipping the pics like that. I have one location where I get the unkown pics between 12 pm and 2 pm. I'm gonna try flippin the pics like you said, I bet that's it.

Top Bottom