Buck Pics....Finally!!!

Zeke

Reaction score
Here are some pics that were taken in between Christmas and New Years. I finally got a scanner so I could post them. As you can see, the time/date didnt show up because I put a packet of dessicant behind the cam and I guess one of the "crystals" pushed a button and turned it off. Its good to see this one made it thru the season..but with him coming thru at night, I can see why. Z

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Nice pics.  Is that the same buck?  Is that an owl pf.  It really seems to light up the woods.

TmKarren

Reaction score
Goood pictures.  There is nothing like getting a good buck picture.  Keep on postin!!

woodseye

Reaction score
Like the pics Zeke. Ya know one thing he'll probably be bigger next year! I can't tell is that an oak tree your shooting toward? Thanx for sharing.

woods

Zeke

Reaction score
Simple... It is an Owl PF and I think it is the same buck. Now I wish I had narrowed the sensors view..it was my first cam and I cut a hole just a little smaller than the fres. lens.
In the top pic, he is out about 25-30ft and I have pics of does that are 10-15ft further out. I have since moved the cam closer to where they are coming thru hoping to get better pics. The buck in the bottom pic is the only one that has been that close..all the others were where the buck is in the top pic.
Woodseye...Yeah..its an oak but there is a scrape just to the right of the bent tree that the buck in top pic is closest to. Its about dead center of pic, in front of cluster of trees.   Z

Latest Posts

Top Bottom