Buck

PaPaBob

Reaction score
watrmn: Nice buck. Spotted him elsewhere and really like him. Just a note. You lens hold isn't centered over your camera lens. You are picking up a little bit of the case in the upper right. Try moving your camera over just a bit in your case.

MIdeerslayer

Reaction score
very nice buck and pic. you would be crazy not to take a poke at that one. i wish they would grow like that at my spot.

PaPaBob

Reaction score
MIdeerslayer: What's all the bellyaching. You live over there where those big thumb area bucks grow. Just go a little north into that old overgrown pheasant country and you've got it made.

I'm from lansing and cut my fishing teeth on smallmouth bass just north of you near Port Hope.

MIdeerslayer

Reaction score
yea there is a few big ones where i hunt in forester but they are hard to come by because everyone in our area shoot the first thing they see. but i do have my eye on a big one hopefully i can get a pic of him. i havent been in that spot yet to put out my cam but our other spot i got pics of 8-9 different little bucks

MIbuckdropper

Reaction score
Yea dad maybe you shouldnt shoot everything you see
. no but seriously we got a bunch of idiots that hunt around us. wish they could live long enough to grow

Latest Posts

Top Bottom