BUCKS THAT HAVE BEAT MY CAM

woodseye

Reaction score
I thought I'd post some pics of some bucks that just plain beat me. One went by my cam so fast I didn't get his horns. One hid behind a tree. And the smartest one of all circled my cam and almost got out of flash range,he was a 160 class 10 point that was shot at running during season and never seen again. Pity.....Hmmmm in another year he would have been a smasher! Oh well checkum out.

Praise GOD   Keep them Cams Shootinin       woodseye

(Edited by woodseye at 5:36 am on Jan. 16, 2002)

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Thanx for posting them.... ha ha

I never noticed how tightly deer tucked their tails till these cam pix's (like that last buck)

Tinhorn

wvhunter

Reaction score
You have to look close to pick the horns out of the brush on that one.

Just think if they can give a cam that is not moving, very little scent and no noise the slip, it's a wonder I ever see a deer.  :smile-big-blue:

TmKarren

Reaction score
Great pictures Woodseye glad you posted them.  The first one is long shot.  Must have been the PF? There smart.  

MBullism

Reaction score
The second two are the end of the deer I'm used to seeing... 'cept the tails up...and they're running like all get out LOL

GeorgiaHunter

Reaction score
Add this one to the contest! Seems he knows more about the camera than I do. This is the only shot the camera got

Stever

Reaction score
great shots! It is nice to see that I am not the only one getting those almost pics!

homer

Reaction score
on that 2nd pic(daytime shot)  can you see both side of his rack thur the brush? if so hes a wide one.Do you have any clear pics of him? it seems every time I get a pic of a monster buck his head is clean out of view of the camera. ha ha.

woodseye

Reaction score
The 2 nite pics were taken with an olympus DLX the flash does really reach out there. The daytime is his rack on each side he is a big one. I have 2 good pics of him, hes a big 9 pointer go well over 200 lbs.I will scan them and post soon. MBullism thats the end I'm the most used to seein too!

GOD First        Keep Them Cams Hid!
            woodseye

Zeke

Reaction score
Heres a pic of a good one that beat mine...but I guess its my own fault. Should have narrowed the view of the sensor. I know better now!!!  Z

woodseye

Reaction score
HEY Zeke least ya got the right end of a buck these are the pics I hate to see! don't want an X Ratin but it wasn't horns that told me it was a buckHmmmmm

woods

Top Bottom