Buckshot tracker Camera manual!!!!

Outhouse

Reaction score
cpaddock87,
If you are talking about the Bucksfot 35... 35mm film camera, I should have one at home. I'll check tonight.

Is there something specific you need to know in the mean time?

pocomoke

Reaction score
I dont think it is such a good idea to offer to send new folks a manual for a camera system like that.I just cant help but think that someday someone will steal a camera from the woods,not know how to use it,find this site and we send them an instruction book.

cpaddock87 I know this sounds like I am bashing you but I am not.If you are a reasonable person you will understand what I am saying..

What kind of trouble are you having?Are you having the same problem with both units?

Curtiss

Reaction score
pocomoke Posted on Aug 7 2004, 02:34 AM
I dont think it is such a good idea to offer to send new folks a manual for a camera system like that.I just cant help but think that someday someone will steal a camera from the woods,not know how to use it,find this site and we send them an instruction book.

cpaddock87 I know this sounds like I am bashing you but I am not.If you are a reasonable person you will understand what I am saying..

What kind of trouble are you having?Are you having the same problem with both units

I feel the same way. Not to say anything bad, but to have t camera systems and not have a manual!!! I would be more in steering him to the manufactor. Just my thoughts
Curtiss

anderson

Reaction score
Unfortunately the manufacturers of Buckshot are out of business. I recently bought a box of hunting related items at an auction, that included a Buckshot 35 Scout camera. I have spent the morning on the internet searching for an operators manual as well. The sensitivity and delay switches seem pretty basic but apparently there is supposed to be a magnet to turn certain featutes on and off. Haven't quite figured out the details yet. Any information would be appreciated.

Terry

Outhouse

Reaction score
On the Buckshot that I have it has two places for magnets.

One acts as an on/off switch (to the controller bd I'm assuming). The other one is for the walk test mode if I remember correctly. It's been over a year since I have used it.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
IF someone can scan the op manuals I can put them up on the server here for reference.

If you can't scan them but want to mail a Xerox copy I will scan them and put them up. This goes for any model, especially those who are out of business now. Figure it's your way to give back to the game cam community. Your Kharma points will skyrocket.

I know it may help out a thief along the way but there are also many out there who have either lost their manuals or bought the cams without the manual.

Top Bottom