Buckshot35's Site

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Here is Buckshot 35's site containing pix's....note how the Flash has Tunnel Vision.....we can do better than that....

Also, a year ago, I would never have noticed this problem.....

They only have one Panther pix so far...they must be pretty Rare..way to go Jesse! ! !

Anybody got some other Movement Cam sites handy?

Tinhorn

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi Tinhorn,
Jesses web-site has a bunch of links to manufacturers....
Speaking of links... your post mentioned one but it didn't display in the message.

The 'tunnel vision' flash is probably because of the weird reflective tube thing they use to "boost" their really weak flash.  They should just use the Owl PF, like all of us!

The pics I've seen of many of the home-made trail-cameras look better than what most of the manufacturers offer for sale.  Maybe we should all band together and start a company!

Archilochus

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi again,
Mixed that up....It's the Cam-Trakker that has the weird flash tube.  Don't know why the Buckshot would have that 'tunnel vision' flash problem, unless it's just a bad design of the camera itself.

Archilochus

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Tinhorn,

type "camera trap" into a search engine like http://www.google.com and that should keep you eww-ing and ahh-ing  for a night or two.

I had a link to a Cal. DFG webpage on their early camera traps, now if I can only find it.

Top Bottom