BURRR

Melvin

Reaction score
Our roof was white this morning.
Frost not Snow Thought I'd sit here for a while and let it warm up a bit out there!
Upper did you get frost too? Gets the blood going for hunting but....its too soon.

MIBowhunter

Reaction score
Man what am I getting myself into....

Well I could have frost or Hurricanes..I think I'll take the frost.

Melvin,

You have to turn the heater on this morning huh, and it's only the middle of August! wow it definitly is going to be a culture shock getting used to 4 seasons again from 2 here..Hot and not so Hot!!!!

MIB

harleydavidone

Reaction score
Yea even down here in the land of trolls I had to get the furnace fired up last night!!!!!!

The deer are moving because of it though, I watched a 140" 10 and a 130" 9 pointer in a bean field on my way to work this morning!

upperEA

Reaction score
No frost today Mel just alot of dew. The wife said something about turning on the furnace last night when she got home from down state (with my son at the hospital, more on that later) I told her I'd be dammed if I'm going to turn on the furnace in Aug. Not a good scene
Was going to go fishing today it was perfect this morning but checked my baits instead. Nothing yet but that's the way it ussually goes. Talked to the farmer up the road last night about putting one behind his place He said no problem I made the coment I thought there may be one back there his reply was OH YA theres more than one
So i'm going to start one there tomarrow. on the kid I posted in the campfire but he is getting his thumb amputated today they couldn't save it.He had a piece of steel fall off a hoist at work and pretty much loped it off. He's more bummed about missing his chance at getting into the Army than anything else. Hey MI do you know any details on that, he is going to loose it near the knukle so I would say a little more than half will be gone?

MIBowhunter

Reaction score
Upper,

Here is link to Kid Nurse, she is a Air Force Officer that may know something about this. I haven't seen her on here in a while I hope the email link works.

Kid Nurse

Good Luck.

MIB

gc4279

Reaction score
I'm sooo jealous of you guys. I start archery deer hunting next weekend and it was 107 degrees yesterday at work and the low last night was 78 degrees. It's just not right for anyone to have to hunt in these temps.
Gary C.

Melvin

Reaction score
Upper; Bummer for the boy, I hope he can still serve if he wants. Thank God it was only a thumb though. A good friend of Karries has a seal coating bizz and his 16 yr old son got killed when he slipped jumping onto a moving trailer 2 weeks ago. Bad scene and finial too. I don't think I could cope!

HD; them sound like dandys, how about tring to get a pic for us that are only seeing little fellers!

And for the furnace, I ran ours Tuesday and Wednesday, my cats had goose bumps!

MIB; What 4 seasons? We have winter and the 4th of July!

MIbuckdropper

Reaction score
BOY O BOY ITS BEEN NIPPY LATELY..HOPEFULLY IT WILL STAY THIS COOL FOR BOW SEASON.

Top Bottom