Bushnell Rangefinder

wildlifedesigner

Reaction score
Found a great deal on rangefinders at SWFA. 200.00 for the 4x Compact 600 and the 6x 500DX. So it is time for me to buy, but which one?. Should I go for the 6 power or the more compact more range? thanks in Advance, Bryan

Jerry

Reaction score
I had the 400, the 600, the 800 and now own the 500. I'm thinking about getting either the scout or the sport. Seems like the sport might be the way to go since I never use scan or zip anyway.  Any suggestions?  I really like the size factor.

gizz

Reaction score
I just ordered a the compact scout model. It can be used for shorter distances, 10 yards and up - good for bow hunting, and longer distances up to 700 yards although I doubt it'll be much use above 400 or so yards. I got mine at Eagle Optics for $278 then found http://www.holewall.com the very next night. They sell em for $269.

(Edited by gizz at 8:35 am on Aug. 16, 2001)

gizz

Reaction score
Just got my new scout. Man this thing is tiny and very light. I tested it and like the results. You can put it in scan mode and move the target area around while watching the range change. The scan mode seems to be great for trying to range a narrow object like the base of a distant tree. You sweep through the tree and it'll change. This way you know your ranging the right object. This is the first time I've used one but like what i see.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom