Bushnell yardage pro 600

Trapp

Reaction score
   I can buy a used pair of Bushnell yardage pro 600 for $ 50.00 is that a good price? Any input on these would be great. I plan on using them this week before I buy them so PLEASE send me the good the bad the ugly.

THANKS TRAPP

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
Trapp,

I have that model, it is very accurate.  I love mine, but for some reason....Bushnell isn't making that model anymore. The only thing I don't like is that for bowhunting, the closest yardage I can get is 20yrds, but it's not that big of a deal. Fifty dollars is a steal for that, mine was close to 300.00 when I got it. If you call Bushnell customer service number, they even have the instruction manual for it. (it's not available on the web site because it is a discontinued item.) Hope this helps.

Trapp

Reaction score
Thanks h20b0bh20

I've used them a few time and they work great

Trapp

gizz

Reaction score
Sounds like a very good deal to me Trapp, assuming it's working and in decent condition.
Heck if you buy it and decide you don't like it I'll buy it from you for the same price!

DKScott

Banned
Reaction score
I have one and its a good unit.The only thing I don't like is that its just a little too big to put in the pockets of my hunting clothes (except my jacket,which I'm usually not wearing). Having my binocs and the range finder around my neck is a pain. So a couple of times when I needed a fast read and couldn't make much noise/movement, it stayed in the pack.

A small problem I've been too lazy to solve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom