Bushnell Yardage Pro Legend

Coda1

Reaction score
I am going to buy the Bushnell yardage pro ledgend (10-930 yard) or the Leica LRF 1200 rangefinder.  I can't find any reviews on the new Bushnell model.  I was hoping someone here could give a review of them.

arizona hunter

Reaction score
I just ordered one today from Natchezz in black $349.00 and $50.00 mail in rebate ($299.00). So, I will let you know in about a week. One reason I bought it was because : 1)waterproof!! and 2) ranges a deer out 475 yards (most units only range an animal out to 250 or 300 See the Bushnell sight for specs), ranges a tree at 800 yards.

Let me know what you end up with, and I will be reporting back here.

Val

Reaction score
I have the Leica 1200 and it's a real winner. It's very light and compact and very easy to use. The visual optics give a very clear image. I've never used the Bushnels but I have read some negative feed back about them on some hunting forums.

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
Coda1, first off,
to Jesse's,
. Glad to have you aboard.

Our Staff Editor, Phil Loughlin did a hands on review of the Bushnell Yardage Pro binocular/range finder a couple of months ago. You can read his in depth evaluation of the optics here. If you have any questions, Phil would gladly give you his
on them as well.

Best of luck in your decision. Let us know what you decide on.

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
I just realized, coda1's post is 4 years old! but arizona hunter, give us some feedback on your purchase. Its always good to get the word out.

arizona hunter

Reaction score
Ok, used the my new Legend range finder Saturday-works great. I was ranging Juniper trees out to 864 yards! And cows at 485 yards! Also, ranged the coyote my buddy shot laying in full shadow at 282 yards. I was impressed with that because the area was so dark you could hardly tell that anything was there.

It is very small, super easy to use-only has two buttons, and it's waterproof.

crittergetter

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
was impressed with that because the area was so dark you could hardly tell that anything was there.[/b]
Somewhere I read they work better in low light. Something about the light not washing out the return lazer light.

I have the ledgend. Got it new on e-bay for $224. Hotdidgital club was the seller deal was great. jNew in box not reconditioned. Just set your price and keep bidding. Sooner or later you'll win one for you low price. The black go for a little lower bid. I watched them a bunch and the average sale was about $220. I got the $50 rebate ontop of that. You have to print the rebate form off their The Bushness web page. I am satisfied with it. It is waterproof to as you probably know. Compared with the leica typical price tag it is well worth it. I don't know the specs on the Leica you are looking at but the ledgend is one of the farthes but still close enough to use for bow ranges. It has everything you need and is tiny. You will be happy with it.

Franklin3

Reaction score
Got mine just like crittergetter, on ebay about a year and a half ago.
gotta say I love em.
once I got a critter glassed fromthe spotting scope and I get moved in closer i use the legend like a monocular magnification is not that great but it's several X's better than thew naked eye.

brknarrow

Reaction score
just ordered mine tonight. after that big buck i MISSED in colorado last year. figured i better do something different

Top Bottom