Butte Valley,Meiss Lake Hunters

WATERFOWL MASTER

Inactive
Reaction score
HOW WAS YOUR SEASON??? My season was ok at the first half and I had some great teal and wigeon shoots along with a few pintails and even managed to bag a honker. The water up there was little and a few times the ice was so thick i could walk on it. Just a couple of days ago i went there and there was about as much water as last year and there was a lot of duck broods but mostly gadwalls and some pintail with a few cinnamon teal. SO HOW WAS YOUR SEASON???

tommyo

Reaction score
Lousy last year! How is the water for this season?  Is this a place we want to go opening day??

Mike Riley

Banned
Reaction score
WATERFOWL MASTER,
Fish and Game had nothing to do with the travesty in the Klamath Basin - It was US Fish & Wildlife biologists and the Bureau of Reclamation.  Get the agencies right or you can do more harm with your comments.  CA Fish & Game does control Butte Valley and it has a different water source the the Lower Klamath NWA.  Lets hope the Federal Agencies move some water to the refuge by Sept. (Bald Eagle may provide an exceptable reason for gov. action).

Latest Posts

Top Bottom