Buxom St. Lucie teacher: Bikini charter cost me my job

Drayton

Reaction score
This has been on our local news for the last few days. The charter fishing co. has "topless" fishing trips also. She didn't do thoes trips but she's suing the school district. Bla...bla...bla. Atleast she didn't "rape" some poor young boy.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and say she'll never have to worry about drownin.

upper

Reaction score
SD,slot limit violation,and not in possesion of a TWO rod stamp................Upper

fishnhuntfreak

Reaction score
i didnt feel like reading the story...... so i just looked at the pics lol

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
I never had a Teacher that looked like that.

Buck-eye

Reaction score
Nice one Jesse. Very bouyant.

If I was her, I would tell them what I think most k-12 teachers should say aloud- pay me enough to get through an entire year, and Ill drop the second job. I know, I know...total buzz kill. Back to teacher...

As long as the fishing charters do not involve any salacious activities, I dont see a problem with it. My football/gym coach, had a ton of DUI's during my 4 years. Dude drank like Nolte on a 3 day bender. He never was disciplined by the schools.

Hey, if I could make money by just standing around a bunch of chicks who saw me as eye candy, sign me up. Most of you just had throw up come half esophagus on that one. Sorry for the visual.

IM, RON BURGUNDY. YOU STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO!

quack_head

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fishnhuntfreak @ May 5 2008, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i didnt feel like reading the story...... so i just looked at the pics lol
[/b]
Where was the story?

I bet she has more attendance in her class. At least the boys won't skip the class.

BackCountryHNTR

Reaction score

Nothing wrong with it IMHO...Os, I guess, she can go "fishing" full time now LOL

Orygun

Reaction score
As long as she can chum anchovies, use a gaff, and get the heck out of the way on a hot surface bite, then fine. There's enough of that back a the docks. Now, if she could distract the stern enough to give me some elbow room then we're in business.

mrgadget

Reaction score
I just came back from there last month; my dang brother has some splainin' to do over missing that one!

mrgadget

Reaction score
I watched the video; her missing 30 days was fully "documentated"....good thing English isn't her field of "expertise"...just her first language. Not that I want her to talk.

BDB

Reaction score
Quote from the video "everything has been documentated"

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Ranks right up there with the OJ jury mensing who said the jury "debilerated" and the verdict was just.

scottymack

Reaction score
I think it was funny that she said no I haven't missed 30 days but maybe 20....... Most companies I've worked for would fire an employee for that many absenses.

Other than that I don't see a problem with her second job.

Top Bottom